Base recently announced the official release of its mainnet for everyone. Now, users can access over 100+ service providers and dApps on Base.
Besides this, the mainnet is also offering integrations throughout the Coinbase ecosystem. According to Base, any user can enjoy dApps on Base with quick speeds and near-zero gas fees.
Moreover, the transactions on the mainnet are set to be settled on Ethereum. The vision behind Base was always clear – bringing the next billion users and million builders on-chain.
Ever since its testnet launch in February and developer launch in July 2023, Base has been shaping into an ecosystem where projects from multiple niches can flourish. The platform has also worked with leading bridges, oracles, analytics providers, wallets, and security providers to help developers build resilient dApps.
That is why Base is thrilled to enter the market with a portfolio of 100+ dApps and services. The platform gas encouraged builders to bring their products on-chain, where users can access them globally.
Other than this, Base also has several important announcements set for this August. The latest post by Base explained how onchainsummer.xyz has a jampacked lineup of mints, including:
- FWB on 10th August: A piece designed by Cozomo de Medici and deekaymotion
- Parallel on 11th August: An exclusive Starter Deck for the trading card game, Parallel
- anotherblock on 12th August: A line of on-chain collectibles by anotherbook
- Coca-Cola on 13th August: A stacked artwork lineup by Masterpiece campaign with works from numerous global artists
- Stand with Crypto Day of Action on 14th August: A virtual day of action to show support for crypto innovation with exclusive daily rewards
Given the proposition Base has offered right off the bat, users cannot help but flock toward the platform. Seeing how successful its testnet and developer launches have been, its mainnet launch is also expected to be a massive hit.